Saturday, October 27, 2012

Colorado ~ Part Two !

 Way behind in blogging..... It's been a crazy busy month, and it's literally just slipped away from me.
Here are some great pictures from our trip to the Denver Zoo with my family while we were in Colorado in September.  Since our trip and my last blog, we've had a visit from Grandma Rose, spent a weekend in Corpus Christi, spent many hours on making our Halloween costumes and in general just chasing around our very spirited little Peanut. He's doing so well in school. The other day we were walking through Sam's Club and looking at all the Christmas stuff and he pointed to the Naivety display and said "that's baby Jesus" ... and then he's been learning what I think is the Our Father Prayer at school. and likes to practice holding his hands together with his eyes closed and says " Our father" LOVE IT !!!!

















My family, first time at the Zoo together, since I was probably 2 or 3. The weather was perfect, the animals were all out and active, and spending the day with my family. Yep, that was a great day !!!!



No comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007