Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2 Weeks and Counting...

 2 weeks, 14 days, 336 hours..... However, you look at it, my baby is about to turn the BIG "2".  I really thought after how hard turning 1 was for me, that it could only get easier. WRONG.... boy am I struggling with this one. We've already experienced the terrible two's, (wish I could say, we've been there done that and are over it.) we've hit the very independent stage. So why is this so hard for me ???? Several of our play group friends, are already talking Preschool, soccer, T-ball, dance.... YICKS, make it stop !!!!!!  I'm so not ready to release Hunter to the "real" world, call me crazy but I enjoy our Mommy/ Hunter time and no way am I ready to give that up.
 I don't have a lot of pictures this month, as we've been couped up in the house for the past 4 weeks with RSV. Good news, I think we've finally kicked it !!!!
 We snuck out of the house the other day for a beautiful morning at the park. Although, I can't really complain about all the rain we've been getting. It sure does make being stuck at home even tougher. So when the rain drops dried up and the sun popped out we ran for the park. It seems so crazy to have 80 degree temps in February, but it was very welcomed the past couple of days.
 My little baker helper hard at work...... Hunter has become very interested in the kitchen and what goes on in it. In fact, he's figured out how to move the kitchen chairs around to the counter and climb up all by himself. ( Now nothing is safe anymore) We use to hide things on the counter out of his reach, time to find a new hiding place.
Watch out world, our 25 pound, 35 inch little monkey has figured out to take off his clothes. Yep, we had a streaker the other night ( nothing but bare cheeks) Hunter's also really developing with new words and pharse's daily. Although, I feel like I have become a personal interupter between Daddy and Son. Daddy thinks he's asking for milk, but in deed he's asking for a snack. Oopps.... and speaking of Oopps, his new pharse of the week is " Oopps Mess" and he is so proud to take you and show you his master piece of a mess. Way to go my little Tornado, Mommy and Daddy are very proud of you !!!!!

No comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007