Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween !

Trick or Treat......

 Well, I can honestly say I think Halloween may have just become one of my favorite Days of the year !!! Although, neither Hunter or I were feeling to great today, we still had some fun. I was feeling a bit adventurous and decided it was time to get in the kitchen with Hunter and make something. So we made some chocolate pudding for our "Ghosts in the Grave Yard" dessert. And to my surprise it went really well.
 Sitting in the chair, waiting to help with the mixer for the pudding. I tried really hard to get a picture of Hunter holding the hand mixer, but couldn't seem to get the shot. Maybe if I had a third hand it might have happened.
 Testing the pudding, had to make sure it had been mixed well enough.
 Nothing better than licking the beaters....... Yummy !
 Watch out, Tigger is ready to hit the street for some Trick or Treating. Another nice surprise, when we tried on the costume a month or so ago, we had a major melt down. but tonight, he put it right on (even the hood) and didn't fuss.
 He caught right on to what he was suppose to do. Such a strange sight to see people sitting in lawn chairs (and shorts) handing out candy. I remember having to get costumes 2 or 3 sizes bigger just so the winter coat and 3 layers of clothes could fit under it. Such a great night we had. We gave out almost 300 pieces of candy in about an hour. Glad we picked up the extra bag of candy yesterday.
 After about 6 houses, Hunter just stopped, sat down and started looking through his bucket. I guess he was just taking it all in.
Sure looks like he asking if he could have that piece of candy..... Happy Halloween.!!!!!!

1 comment:

Superwoman WannA-be said...

Trick or Treat he's so Sweet!

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007