Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spring Cleaning (early)

With Greg in Dallas for the week, I thought this would be the perfect time to start a little Spring cleaning and organizing. And first up on my project list was my closet. When we moved in over a year ago, Greg did the unpacking of the closet boxes and I've just never had enough time or energy to get in there and get rid of old stuff and just plain old organize. So on Monday afternoon, I put Hunter down for his nap, rolled up my sleeves and headed into the deep dark trenches of the closet and was determined not to come out until it was well organized. I must say, I was pretty impressed with myself. Only 2 hours, 1 over flowing plastic tub of donation items and a closet a little on the OCD side... but it makes me happy now to walk in there !!! The final question is, how long will it last????

Before
Before
After
I'm so proud of my "rainbow" of colors......
Watch out honey, your side is next...... :)



No comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007