Monday, August 30, 2010

My New Favorite Thing....

Mommy's New Favorite Thing......
So I'm thinking that Greg has created a monster in me with showing me how to take Black and White pictures on our camera..... So with every picture I take, it has to be taken twice once in color and another one in black and white. There is just a special innocence that the black and white captures. And for those of you who know how many pictures I've taken especially in the past 6 months . Below are a few of the black and whites taken while we were on vacation, my only regret is not really knowing how to take the black and whites while we were in Colorado. But luckily I have photoshop and will be turning a few of my favorite photo's from Colorado into Black and whites. Hope you enjoy these photo's as much as I did taking them.

Hunter and cousin Ellie meeting for the first time

Sitting in a highchair for the first time at Grandpa and Grandma Garvey's house.


"Grandpa, I don't like carrotts"

Nothing better than my morning nap, outside on Grandpa's shoulder.... Ahhhhh


















No comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007