Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Steffen's

Welcome to the Sweetheart City
Our first stop on this whirl wind vacation was my home town of Loveland, Colorado. Better know as the Sweetheart City. We spent 5 days here, and visited with a lot of family, and ate a lot of yummy food. (Corn on the cobb !!!!)

chillin on the patio with Grandpa~ "now this is a vacation"

Getting some snuggles with Grandma in the rocking chair...
Okay seriously Uncle Bill~ I'm a Charger Fan, not a Raider Fan..... "I'm going to scream, if you don't take this thing off my head !!!"

This picture has sparked my creative juices.... I'm going to take and make this a black and white photo and hang it in Hunter's bathroom along with photo's of his bath's in Great Grandma's sink and Grandpa and Grandma Garvey's sink. I'm hoping it will look as good as I have it pictured in my head...
A beautiful day in Estes Park with the family. Couldn't have asked for a better day in the mountains.

Hunter with my nieces Kim and Kelly. The three of them spent a good half hour on the floor rolling around and Hunter trying to teach the girls how to put toes in your mouth. Gosh ~ I remember when those two girls were his size... where has the time gone ?????

Hunter with Grandpa and Grandma Steffen
Uncle Bill and Aunt Laura
Aunt Linda and cousin's Royal and Lucas. We got to have dinner with them while in Chicago. Hunter was not the happiest little guy that night, but we sure did enjoy the short visit. Sorry that we didn't get to see Uncle Andy though.
While we were in Colorado my Aunt Jen and Uncle Ed along with my cousin Bill came in from Kansas. It was sure great to see them, I'm kicking myself because we didn't get any pictures of them with Hunter on this visit. I'm not sure how we didn't get any pictures, but just wanted to let you all know how great it was to see you, and thank you for making the trip to Colorado for the weekend.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for making Hunter's first visit to Colorado a great one !!!!












No comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007