Monday, June 28, 2010

The many hats of Hunter~Bear !!!

Did you say.... Fishing !!!!!!!!!
So many hats, which one to wear today !!!!! Mommy did something very unexpected and out of character, I bought Hunter 2 hats within 24 hours this weekend. For those of you that really know me, you know how much I "love " Greg's hat collection (NOT) but there is just something so darn cute about our little guy sporting his new hats.
Little Hunter~Bear is getting stronger everyday. Greg is holding him up by the straps of his shorts. This past week, we started pulling Hunter up to the sitting position and he loves it. Sometimes it ends with a little spit-up, but most of the time he is smiling and giggling. We're still working on the rolling-over, can't seem to get past the arm in his way, but he tries soo hard.

As Hunter's Great Step-Grandma put it- "We got the recipe right" I do believe this little man, could end up with more hats than a good ol'southern lady in the deep south. He must have a matching hat for every outfit, Right?????

He's ready to go fishing Grandpa's and uncle's !!!!!!

Watch out~ 3 1/2 months old, and ready to sit on his own. Soon he'll be crawling... YICKS !!!! I'm not ready for that......
I was so excited about this hat, but it's still just a smidge to big for him. I guess a "small" size, doesn't mean small enough for an almost 4 month old. Oh, well it was still cute as a button and gives him something to go into. Sure does look like Daddy in this picture !!!!

When Grandma and Grandpa Steffen came to visit, they gave Hunter these PJ's. They looked so big 3 1/2 months ago, and now look at them. Fits the little guy prefectly. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, our little dinosour loves his jammie's !!!!







1 comment:

Brittany Rae said...

Too stinkin' cute!

I want to eat him up!!! I can't wait to see y'all this weekend! I miss you!

Hugs!

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007