Tuesday, May 18, 2010

9 Weeks and Getting So Very Big !!!

Can you believe this little peanut is 9 weeks old already !!!! This has been a much better week for us. Hunter is starting to take a few short naps during the day. We bought a few books last weekend on infant sleep schedules, they seem helpful with lots of good tips and tricks. The only problem is letting him cry it out.... I can only last about 15 minutes then I'm in tears and going up to get him.
This week Hunter has become more tolerant of his swing and bouncy chair, which gives me some time through out the day to get my chores done. He's smiling more and starting to giggle a little. He now will follow you as you walk around him, so no more sneaking in to check on him ( busted you've been caught....)
9 weeks and cute as a "Peanut"

Thanks Aunt Linda for my stylish Illinois Outfit !!!!


Splish Splash I was taking a bath......

Just hanging out !!!!

Mommy's first Mother's Day !!!! Got to love his face in this picture...

Thanks Linda for my stylish shirt !!!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

great photos, keep 'em coming. Fun to watch from afar. Looking forward to meeting him soon. Love to all, G

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007