Saturday, August 29, 2009

Introducing "Peanut" ......

That's right....... we are pregnant and expecting March 7, 2010. Although, I believe most of you have heard the news by now, we thought you might like to see "Peanuts" first pictures. I'll be 14 weeks along on Monday, for the most part it's been pretty smooth. With only a few days where the whole "morning sickness" has gotten me down. Knock on wood, today was probably the worst of all the days. I was feeling fine when we went to breakfast, we came back to the room and I got in the shower ( still feeling fine) within 5 minutes of getting out of the shower I was sicker than a dog, and have felt that way all day long. Not sure if it's a combination of being so tired from work, or if I'm coming down with something, but today was a horrible day.


This was "Peanut" at our 8 week check-up- only really saw the heart beat at this visit, but it was a sure sign that this is really happening...


This photo was at our 12 week check-up. Kinda hard to make out, but we saw the head, 2 arms, 2 legs and strong heart beat coming in at 167 beats a minute that day. ( according to the book I'm reading- a high rate like that means it's a girl....) any bets out there yet??????
As you can see our "adventures" will continue to "grow" !!!!!!!! stay tuned
That's all folks..... for now



1 comment:

Brittany said...

Holy. Cow.
I did not know yet!!!!

I'm super happy for ya'll!
Congrats!

I want to design the announcements when Baby gets here. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007