Friday, November 21, 2008

This one is for you Mom......

I finally did it......
Well..... I finally did it Mom, I cut my hair short today. These are the first pictures released !!!!! It's a huge change, but I think I'm going to like it. Although, the quality of these pictures are not very good ( had to take them myself) but at least you can see the "New" me... :)

this is the back of my hair now

This was taken this morning, before the "big" hair cut

Life here in Texas has been busy for me, without Greg here it's been a whirl wind keeping up with the dogs and work... Sierra (our puppy) is getting bigger by the day, but she's still not sleeping through the night, and will chew anything left in her path. Shelby is just happy when she see's her daddy home on friday nights. She's lost without him, and feels she's needs to be under my feet while he's away.


We will be leaving on Tuesday night for Chicago, where we will be spending Thanksgiving and some much needed time away and together. ( I'm not coming back to Houston, until I see snow !!!) Not a lot of snow, I don't think my flip flops will do well in a ton of snow.... It's sad to say, that my winter wardrobe consists of a couple of sweaters and slip on shoes.

Since, it's been awhile since our last post, again we have a hodge-podge of pictures to share.



Taken at the Pumpkin Patch-early October

The Thunder Birds- Wings Over Houston Air Show

Even Shelby gets into the Holiday Spirit

I don't think we're in Kansas yet..... Sierra the Witch

The Girls are ready for Santa.. HO HO HO !!!!!

I this finds everyone doing well, and we wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. More pictures to come of us making snow angels in Chicago :)~

Love,

Tina and Greg

No comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007