Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Greg's "big" trip to Kansas



A couple of weeks ago Greg and I were eating dinner when I made a silly comment about "when is your next trip?". Little did I know, the next day Greg would find out he's been scheduled for 2 different trips back to back.

This week he is calling Kansas City, Kansas home....... and could be calling it home for good. Greg applied today for the Branch Manager position that is currently open there. We won't know anything for a week or two, so please keep us in your prayers that this comes through and he gets the job. I feel asleep last thinking how great it would be to have an actual "white" christmas this year.... Could it be possible???? Only time will tell.

We have a very busy year coming up (my parents 50th wedding anniversary in April, 2- nieces graduating from college, a niece that is getting married in July, and did I mention a family reunion at some point...

So as I ramble on.... my excitment about this possiblity only grows... I just can't imagine being so close to "home" again.

Remember to keep us in your prayers this week, and we'll keep you all posted in the weeks to come.

Love,
G & T and the furbabies !!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Kansas? That would be great for you two... but Kansas? You'll have to watch out for those tornados. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey

Mr. and Mrs. Garvey
Our Wedding Day- October 13, 2007